Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Blasphemy Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Love the title of this topic. If Blasphemy is good, I had to find out quick what Double Blasphemy would be. Nice post. Thanks, LA Pork Butt .

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• IowaGirl
    replied
    My last batch of Blasphemy ribs got cooked about 275F for about 2 hours. They were nicely smoky and bite-off-the-bone tender. I was very happy how they turned out. I'll have to try a little higher temp next time, and see what I think.
    Last edited by IowaGirl; February 17, 2020, 07:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    I agree.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Great info. It is no surprise to me that it was light on the smoke, given that you cooked it at 325 F. That fire was burning really clean.

I love the "Double Blasphemy" call!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I prefer ribs 275-350. Better bark.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    started a topic Double Blasphemy Ribs

Double Blasphemy Ribs

I used the blasphemy ribs recipe to create this double blasphemy. Steve Raichlen is a proponent of cooking at 325 contending that it gives more chew. So, that’s how I cooked the blasphemy ribs on my BGE MiniMax (I only cooked a half rack). I don’t believe they took on as much smoke as at 225, but they were done in one hour. They were tender and came clean from the bone. I didn’t sauce them but I’ll try that next time. I think it a great way to cook them if you want ribs in a hurry.
    Last edited by LA Pork Butt; February 17, 2020, 07:08 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here