Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftovers: Pulled Pork Tacos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftovers: Pulled Pork Tacos!

These tacos start with chopped red onion and cilantro as a first layer. Follow that up with a heap of leftover pulled pork and a touch of Sauce. Next is a homemade honey mustard coleslaw! Yumm
    Serve it up with some chipotle Mexican rice!

Looks great, lunchtime!

Comment

The tortillas were toasted in the oven, a cool little trick but tough to get the crispness correct.
      Really easy to put the ingredients in too.

Comment

Screw that! Use the spare pulled pork on a grilled pizza. Follow the recipe from this site for pizza, use cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce and enjoy the results. It is a thing to behold. Not that there is anything wrong with tacos, but, pizza is better! Pizza on the grill if not yet tried, should be on your list folks.

Comment

Looks great, nice presentation, I like your little rice mound. I love a creamy cabbage slaw on tacos, works perfectly with the rich and smokey pork.

Great trick with the oven roasted tortillas, I'm gonna try that for my next round of tacos.

Comment

You have me thinking. How about pulled pork pizza on the grill? Sauce, pork, peppers, onions,and cheese. Maybe serve rice and coleslaw on the side for an optional topping or as a side dish. I will try it next week! Pizza on the grill is a favorite.

Comment

BBQ pizza is definitely on my to do list.
              But I'm from California we're all about tacos! Lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here