Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to properly eat ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to properly eat ribs

Notice, no mess on hands or face!

Sea Bond assures denture-wearers they can go wild when they use its Denture Adhesive Seals. The brand says its seals give a 75 percent stronger all-day hold, which allows this man to chow down on a rack of ribs.

More like a mcrib

Comment

That’s it, change our name to Amazing Seabond, ferget the wibs.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it, "Amazing Seabond". Has a nice octogenarian ring to it. Fits right in with this bunch

Them are some choppers!

Comment

That's how my dogs would eat ribs, if given the chance.

Comment

• ScottyC13
          ScottyC13 commented
          Editing a comment
          My beagle ate a whole rotisserie chicken, so I guess the ribs would not be a problem.😄

I like the pics I've seen of kids eating em... they grab them right in the middle and smear them allover their face.
        Those chompers must be Lithium Ion powered!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here