Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork Belly Burnt Ends as a Main Dish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats or Republicans? Beans in Chili? Hot & Fast or Low & Slow? Dry or Wet Brine? Main dish, or Appetizer? Ultimately, we all get along because the answer to all of these questions is YES.

The secret to any great meal is how all the ingredients, and mains and sides, get along with each other. Life imitates Art, and we as a group are a reflection of our best made meals.

(or is it the other way around...)

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      I try not to look at my reflection too often.

As a main course with beer and football

Comment

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the best technique for tenderizing a football? Mine are always chewy.

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      Craigar let a coke machine with a helmet on top flatten it for you. Grab the ball, run at the dispenser on legs, the rest will happen automatically. good luck.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here