Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Pork Loin Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Do the pork loins hide when you walk close to the meat section??

I'll be getting one soon, but I'm doing the chinese rib recipe with it.

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    Potatoes go in first as they take the longest to cook (I use raw potatoes), then the onions, then the meat and finally the peas.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Looks great, except you dropped some green things in yer meat 'n taters. Bread looks very interesting, off to check it out now! Quick question, do you brown or cook the loin with your potato mixture or do you add it at the end or heat separately?

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    started a topic Smoked Pork Loin Hash

Smoked Pork Loin Hash

Turned the leftover pork roast into hash. DW has also been craving dark whole wheat rolls, so I made my Dark Star Anise Bread into rolls instead of loaves (recipe here: http://markiscooking.com/?p=93 ). Served with salad and for dessert I made non-dairy Coffee-Kahlua gelato (both not pictured).

Click image for larger version

Name:	roast-pork-hash.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	76058

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here