Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Open Letter To Meathead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Open Letter To Meathead

other pit members here are warmly welcomed to add their own curiosities to this thread. we will hope "the master" graces us with his wisdom.

================

Mr. Meathead,

I am preparing some pulled pork according to your recipe found at http://amazingribs.com/recipes/porkn...lled_pork.html.

There is an instruction that is rather vague, that I need help with. I have a shoulder on the smoker as I type this, so your immediate reply is crucial.

Within step #3, there is an instruction to "Make love to your spouse" that I find rather vague. Now many readers might ask about wood and how to advise in this capacity or specifics about physical positioning and time of day, perhaps even alcohol infusion and that sort of thing, however I have a more difficult question. As I have this pork on the smoker now for three hours, with many more to go, I have washed the windows and read a book. My spouse is at work. Would it affect the bark or the moisture quality of the pork if I made love to the neighbor's wife?

Really perplexed. Thank you.

I don't have any good advice at the moment
    Last edited by JeffJ; May 14, 2015, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• JeffJ
      JeffJ commented
      Editing a comment
      still don't
      Last edited by JeffJ; May 14, 2015, 02:38 PM.

Guys, jokes are fun but let's make sure this thread stays family-friendly ok?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here