Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noooo, where did the ham gooooo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo, where did the ham gooooo?

Meathead,
    Love this sight been using it so much I signed up for the pitmaster club but feel I still owe ya.
    Listen, My pitmate was just about to mix up the cure for a ham AND IT's GONE~!~!. Sorry for shoutin', that's all I heard from her.
    Anyway, are there any archives. We don't like new stuff when we really liked the old stuff. Kinda like that favorite T-shirt from that Bob Seger concert in Pontiac, MI in '75. Sure it's a little tight around the middle, but at least I can wear it to the beach and get tanned right through it.

Tom
    self-proclaimed jack of all trades and master of most.

p.s. Guess we'll try the new.

He just revamped the ham cure article today, to simplify and better explain key principles that must be understood. I'd do his updated recipe if I were you. He wouldn't make a change unless it were for the better.

By the way, welcome to The Pit! Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Huskee I do agree! If meathead says its such and such I can rest assured there is a good reason. I intend to follow the updated recipe, but wanted to compare the two recipes to see the changes.
      I implicitly trust everything on this site especially where techniques are concerned.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here