Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It gonna be a good Sunday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gonna be a good Sunday!!

I have been craving some puuled pork for a bit now so I planned on cooking a but for me and the family today.. my wife got an email that there was some young kids I'm town helping the church with Bible study that they need to feed somehow lunch on Sunday because the people that were going to provide it had a funeral and couldn't.. I told her cooking two is the same as one.. let's take them some pulled pork.. coleslaw and beans. I think they are in for a treat!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20190714_081548.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	713408

Very nice, on all fronts!

Comment

Two meteors! Way to go!

Comment

Good for you. Providing food to others is a real kindness and just another example of why barbecue is so much more than the act of grilling or smoking đź‘Ť

Comment

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup!! I like cooking it and people like eating it. Win win in my book!;

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup.

Great looking butt there guy. (probably should rephrase that butt I'm not!) Plus a well used cooker.

Comment

Way to provide for others Backroadmeats ! Good job--your cook looks tasty.

Comment

That's the way to do it.

Comment

Congratulations and god bless for your kindness.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here