Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada Day

I am smoking some pork ribs today on the Treager, I hope it does not go out on me. It is a beautiful sunny day here but it will get warm and humid, hi today 30C and it will feel like 36C.

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Hope you have a great day celebrating Canada Day and enjoy the ribs. Still envious every time I see your avatar with you in an Argo. Keep trying to justify getting one just for the fun of it.🙂

Comment

"O Canada ...."

Comment

Happy Canada Day all, Finally decent weather for a whole CD weekend
          Went to the gym, got all my chores done and now its CD beer time.
          No smoking to day, been off all week and the families all smoked out....KA-BOOM....shot down in flames!!!!

Comment

Yeah, buddy! Happy Canada DY!

Comment

Wishing all Canadians a happy day!

Comment

Happy Canadian Independence Day. I worked for the US branch of a Canadian company so got both the 1st and the 4th off

Comment

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian friends! Smoked Poutine, anyone?

Comment

I'd second ANY recommendation for Poutine!

From where I live in Michigan - Canada is our "neighbors to the East" so we can enjoy the Canada Day Fireworks tonight!

Happy Canada Day!

Comment

• smokin fool
                      smokin fool commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fireworks here are good, now for fireworks NOBODY does like you guys for the 4th of July and that’s a fact

Originally posted by Argoboy View Post
                    I am smoking some pork ribs today on the Treager, I hope it does not go out on me. It is a beautiful sunny day here but it will get warm and humid, hi today 30C and it will feel like 36C.
                    My 3-2-1 ribs turned out pretty good and the Treager worked fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4B158FEB-92A8-4927-AF29-FB3A05B541B9.jpeg
Views:	158
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	706050

Comment

Happy Canada Day to our brothers and sisters to the North!

Great looking ribs brother!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here