Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berkshire Butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt one more post will enhance this thread, but it's the internet so what the heck.

Originally posted by Ricorocks View Post
    Allot of this is not helpful! I had a bad cook following instructions. And do not want to have another bad outcome. And trying to determine what went wrong. I have given as much info, on what happened as possible, If I missed something, ask, I'll try to answer.
    Man, I get that it's frustrating. I think there's only one thing you've missed: the only way to not have another bad outcome is to stop cooking. Mastering this stuff takes time, and experience, and a heckuva lot of bad cooks. How can I cook badly? Let me count the ways. I could start a web site: amazingribfails.com. Just keep cooking, good bad or in between, and don't get so worked up about one bad cook and thinking you can find the one right answer to not having another one. Just keep cooking. Yes, ask the questions and listen to the answers, but don't think that tweaking 1 variable will guarantee you won't have another bad outcome.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you added very nicely.

Potkettleblack - mentioned earlier "this thread" was Grilla swing, do you know, approx spread, you get? Thanks

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly do not monitor the pit temp on the Grilla. It does its thing. I’ve noticed it go to maybe 210 and up to 240 when set to 225, but that’s maybe faulty memory.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here