Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs Royale - Pork Ribs like Johnny Trigg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Great work. Also agree minus the sugar but, I like everything else about this recipe. Thank you for sharing. I am going to try this soon, but will probably use baby backs as that is my rib of choice. Great work!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    These were almost fall off the bone tender. I assume you have the timings down for your (unwrapped) ribs, so just split that time into a 3-2-1 and shorten a little, and they’ll be fine. If needed (bend test), caramelize for a little longer.

• Elton's BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Spot on i would say.. 👍 Henrik

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! Did I get close enough?

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    No, that’s correct. But these were shiners. Cook longer if you have meatier ribs.

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, you’re gonna love it!

• Elton's BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's simply cook until done.

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Found the recipie in this book Henrik
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15545284578177935867328669175423.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	660659Click image for larger version

Name:	15545286546104409052880276053993.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	660660

Leave a comment:

• SpeedyB
    replied
    Henrik appreciate you sharing the love brother!

But I count 2 hrs open, 1 hr wrapped and then 30-40 min open to caramelize, for 4 hrs total. Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Velly intelesting! What weally caught my attention was the butter. I am finding more & more things go weally well wiff butter. Wonderful WIBS Henrik! This now is an way that I have to try. Gracias. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    I like that there are many ways to skin a cat, that’s a good thing. Would absolutely love to try your nekkid ribs. Just let me know how!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    That’s the one :-)

• fzxdoc
    replied
    From the Wegman's Website: Tiger Sauce Original Blend

Product Details
    For meats, seafood and poultry. A spicy sauce for meats, seafood & poultry. The original Tiger Sauce is an exotic, moderately spicy blend of ingredients in a cayenne pepper base. With a touch of sweet and sour, it's perfect on meats, seafood and poultry. Delicious on sandwiches, in dips and soups. Partially produced with genetic engineering.

Ingredients
    Red Cayenne Peppers, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Crushed Red Peppers, Xanthan Gum, Chili Peppers, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (to Preserve Freshness), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Tamarind Extract, Natural Anchovy Flavor (Fish), Oregano, Cumin, Garlic Powder.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    We lived South of Waco in Belton Texas for a couple years and fell in love with that style of BBQ!! But I’ll admit I like the way we cook pork here the best...I have a pretty big sweet tooth!!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here