Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork Butts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    replied
    No pics...

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Butt everybody got to eat.
    They say we are never to old to learn and they also say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

ps. Cant say nice cook didn't see anything.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Good times!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    No pics... I think I have one of the raw butts before I unwrapped them.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I know. Fevered imagination.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    What? Mind?

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    They say if you wake up and remember, you obviously didn't drink enough.

Leave a comment:

• JOE E
    replied
    Happens to me all the time..but somehow it turns out just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Happy wife = win! Although who knows without a pic! .

Sounds like a really fun cook though. Would have been fun to participate in that one!

Leave a comment:

• TBoneJack
    replied
    If the wife ain't happy, nobody's happy.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Haha, thanks for the laugh! Great to hear it all came out okay. Hey, if your better half is happy, you gotta call that a win.

Also, this.......LOL

"...during the 11 hours several adult beverages were consumed. I held them in the oven (they came off the grill at around 1AM), and when I woke up, I forgot which was which."

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    You got them to temp and your spouse liked them. That is a score in my book.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Yeah sure! 🕶

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    They say the mind is the first to .... something?

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    I think you must have dreamed this all up. I see no pictorial evidence of the process.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here