Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A tribute cook: T-bone steak, BBQ Fatty, Bacon and Jalapeno poppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences, Henrik, that's a terrible day. I get a lump in my throat even thinking about it. Keep on doing what ya do, you and your girl are in our thoughts.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Flavorsavor.

Breaks my heart hearing this, condolences to you and your family. A good dog is an amazing part of life, I do not know what we would do without our bouvier.

Comment

So sorry to hear Henrik - dogs really aren't pets & we're not owners, they are companions and we are merely their guardians

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks, TB.

So sorry to hear this Henrik. Darn pets become part of our family and losing them hurts deeply. I'm sure the ole girl was looking down on the cook drooling!

Comment

Henrik, I believe we had just gotten "Red" the poodle when you were here to visit. WE would be devastated if something happened to him so with your loss of Elsa we are feeling your pain as any good dog Guardian as TB put it would have. Brenda and I send our most heart felt condolences.

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Marauderer, I really appreciate it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here