Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomahawk Chops for dinner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomahawk Chops for dinner!

Broke out Old Faithful and reverse seared some chops.
    Attached Files

Nothing much better than a nice steak for dinner. Nicely done, looks great!!

Comment

I'm jealous. I spent the afternoon slaughtering a hog and am almost too tired to hoist a beer, much less make dinner.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear it's only gotten to "almost", or I'd be worryin after ya, Brother!

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones I'd have to be in worse shape than the hog to be past 'almost' when it comes to a beer! I believe you know what I mean, hermano!

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, I believe I jus might, Amigo!

Nice! Those chops look great!

I recently acquired a kettle, I am looking forward to cooking on one again. I am going to put it on some kind of stand because they sit so low.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Only because you are too tall.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        True Story! RonB

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin forward to seein yer Easy-Spinaker Kettle Cooks!

NICE! I know of a place local to me where I can buy tomahawk cuts whenever I wahr. One of these days I’m going to do that.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        The restaurant depot? (I hope, I hope)

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        Not RD. A place called "meattown distributors". Conveniently located next to MIA Beer Company. They carry a limited selection from SRF, but I think most of their stuff is imported from Uruguay. They have tomahawk steaks for around $40-$50 routinely though. Kind of expensive for ribeye, but you only live once.

Very nice and tasty looking. Well done cook!

Comment

Delicious!

Comment

Ahhhh, the trusty kettle. Good looking chops.

Comment

We're cooking up a couple of those bad-boys tonight. It's going to be 15 degrees outside. Brrrr!!

Comment

Wunnerful

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here