Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork rack gifted from friend, need help with technique..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedyB
    commented on 's reply
    Copy thx

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    OMG, that looks amazing!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Always glaze at the end of the cook and "set" it for about 15 minutes or so.

• SpeedyB
    commented on 's reply
    Omg, sounds delicious but looks even better. I will jot that one down for a future effort

I am curious at what point you glaze it?

• SpeedyB
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent thank you for the insight

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful!!!!! Nicely done.

• Frozen Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing better than grilled/smoked pineapple!

• Troutman
    replied
    Here's another throw down, smoked low and slow until an internal of 140*. I used a raspberry/chipotle glaze, the combination of heat and sweet really ramped up the mild tasting meat. They really are fairly easy to cook, good luck with yours !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pork roast 01.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	634541

Name:	pork rib roast 04.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	634542

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Primo !!!

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    The glaze is called Swine Apple. I have to buy it online it’s delicious and the only glaze I would even consider putting on ribs and not serving on the side. Google will find it for you.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedyB
    commented on 's reply
    Geez those are huge! Mine is about 6 pounds.

I love the pineapple, what's in the glaze?
    Last edited by SpeedyB; February 10, 2019, 09:55 AM.

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    Brine, low and slow and spritz. They are fantastic. I have 6 12 pounders in the freezer right now.

Name:	IMG_0794.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	634523

Leave a comment:

• ddmcwhirter
    commented on 's reply
    That looks really good! I like they are generous with the rub ingredients.

• SpeedyB
    replied
    I found this little gem from Malcolm. Looks tasty....

Check out the latest post from How to BBQ Right featuring Smoked Bone-In Pork Roast Recipe.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedyB
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here