Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to SwampdonkeyzBBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to SwampdonkeyzBBQ

Brisket Syndicate Wanted to take time to thank SwampDonkeyzBBQ for the bacon wrapped rib recipe. Made it today and will say it was as delicious as I thought it would be. Used a different rub (Eat BBQ) and held the glaze (my wife doesn’t like glazes), but, was delicious. I know if y’all try this you won’t be disappointed. Anyway my most sincere thanks.
    Attached Files

I think I'd die happy eatin' those ribs.

Comment

Yep. Did them as well and this combined with mgaretz blasphemy ribs is a total game changer.

Comment

Those look great. Any leftovers?

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
          Sweaty Paul commented
          Editing a comment
          A few as I made two racks for 3 people!

I think a craze has been started. Who be next?
        Very cool by the way!

Comment

Hurray for bacon !!! I say bacon wrap the world !!! I've seen a couple of YouTube cooks using this same method, outstanding !! Great job, my wife isn't a glaze lover either so I like your approach.

Comment

Bacon!!!

Comment

I wanted to do this the other night but my wife objected to the pork on pork - then she went and covered a pan of baked beans with bacon! Next time...

Comment

Is that a bacon stick.

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
                  Sweaty Paul commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes. A pork rib bacon stick. Delicious.

Those look GREAT!!

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
                  Sweaty Paul commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks again for the inspiration!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here