Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stovetop Sous Vide: Pork Tenderloin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stovetop Sous Vide: Pork Tenderloin

Epic! Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chili sauce, Smoked Gouda Cauliflower mash and Brussel Sprouts. Technique was learned at chefsteps.com

Dats pretty.

Comment

Highly recommend trying this technique the temp was surprisingly easy to keep within 1-2 degrees of my desired water bath temp. The raspberry sauce was pretty much a Bbq sauce. Raspberry preserves, tiger sauce, horseradish, garlic, onion, ketchup , and red wine vinegar.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't eat a whole tenderloin. That previous statement should read, "I am the only ONE in a house of 8 humanoids that eats meat that is not well-done."

• Quintin "Q"
        Quintin "Q" commented
        Editing a comment
        Since I cooked it 3.5 hrs I was convinced that it was safe. I usually don't eat pork that rare just slightly pink.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no doubt it was safe. My wife even thinks she sees pink, not good.

That looks fantastic! I wish I could convince my wife that pink pork is ok! She wants it like shoe leather.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here