Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bbq above cemetary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbq above cemetary

Well right next to the Recoleta cemetary. You could throw a rock and hit a tomb.
    Attached Files

Looks pretty awesome! Careful though, that BBQ looks good enough to wake the dead.

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

More pics. The brisket was a knockout
        Attached Files

Comment

You've got a serious gang down there!

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Got some serious cooking skills as well !!!

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            About half attending today where trained chefs. Even had the head chef for the US Embassy there. The ambassador is from Texas so the chef is going to tell him about us and probably do a cook outside the Embassy palace soon.

• Livermoron
            Livermoron commented
            Editing a comment
            The ribs look awesome!

Maybe they could use a "backyard creamator"?Danjohnston949
          ??

Comment

What I especially like are your tattoos

Comment

• Ahumadora
              Ahumadora commented
              Editing a comment
              Not mine. I don't have any tattoos. Only my hand is in 1 of the pics.

Today we cooked pork and beef ribs, Brisket which turned out really good, pork belly burnt ends with stout beer honey and peach jam, sweetbreads with apple and teryaki sauce, leg of lamb and pulled pork. All in under 5 hours at 300-350f Hot n fast baby!!

Comment

Then it’s time you get one !!! May I suggest a tomahawk rib eye on your forearm....oh yea !!!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                Ahumadora commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, Don't like tatoo's and I have enough scars and injuries accumulated over the years.

As usual, fantastic!

Comment

Great pics! I'm just wondering, what was the gathering/occasion? Who was cookin?

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was just a BBQ class where I teach American BBQ so people will buy my pit smokers. It's a new thing down here and the market didn't exist until I started making them. Ricardo the guy with the beard is an executive chef for a chain of restaurants here. Nacho the other guy cooking is the chef at the restaurant/bar (that sells really good craft beer) and I have been training him up on bbq.

• treesmacker
                  treesmacker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great stuff - teach us how you do some of that - it all looks fantastic!

That is some cook! Thanks

Comment

I feel like i need a cigarette now.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here