Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just might have to sell the joe...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run straight wood? I can’t get over 220 w lump, 260 w briquettes
    Last edited by Mudbeaver; July 9, 2018, 06:47 PM. Reason: punctuation, comment

Comment

Mudbeaver what was nice with this model is it can be set up as a straight offset or the
      ​​​ reverse flow. It comes with the baffles plates, stainless steel firebox basket, everyone has this model selling for 500 and up i got it for 279 plus tax. Tonight I spent cleaning off on the ribs disassembling so I could install gaskets and silicone to close up the leaks, have all of them but a small corner on the main door and the firebox door will do it tomorrow night

Comment

• Mudbeaver
        Mudbeaver commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s sweet, all my rope melted off the main door on the firebox, I used that tube so I’m not too worried about the reverse flo, the one thing I lack is a basket, I have grates from an old grill in the firebox, try n keep coals in the middle for now, I have never seen the one you have, I did notice the baffle in your pics but thought that was your "one mod" where did ya get it?

• customtrim
        customtrim commented
        Editing a comment
        At Bj's Mudbeaver

• Mudbeaver
        Mudbeaver commented
        Editing a comment
        killer deal

Originally posted by SmokeyGator View Post
      I want a stick burner. But I don’t have a good source for sticks.
      Just walk barefoot through your yard one night with a beer in your hand, I promise you'll find every stick in the county right there under your feet.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol yup you know it Mr. Bones

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        Not in my yard. Land in Miami isn’t exactly cheap. I can’t afford trees

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        SmokeyGator - got dogs? Right between your toes!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here