Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porchetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grover5
    commented on 's reply
    Thats how we dealt with the leftovers - chopped up, fried crisp and put into a roll with broccolini saluted with butter and garlic. Topped with melted provolone

• Grover5
    commented on 's reply
    Brought it up to about 135

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    NICE JOB! That skin looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• OGMrWhite
    replied
    Belly can blow you away or seriously disappoint.

A near by restaurant does a Porchetta sandwich that is awesome. they cut it 1/2 thick and top it with a simple daikon slaw. One of the best sandwiches I can get around here.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Looks pretty awesome to me. I'm not usually a fan of belly, but maybe I've just been eating it wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    WOW! Nice job Grover! Pork bliss right there. What temp did you take it to?

Leave a comment:

• Grover5
    started a topic Porchetta

Porchetta

Finished up the back yard redo and fired up the grill for the first time. Rotisserie a porches - pork loin wrapped in pork belly. Rubbed the belly with garlic and herbs. Brined the loin for a few hours before cooking over open fire for 3 1/2 hours. Came out as good as it looks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis