Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked pork tenderloin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked pork tenderloin

Smoked pork tenderloin. Smoked at 225F to an IT of 140F. Rubbed with Memphis Dust. You can barely see the smoke ring because the pork itself was pink. Two of us ate it all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pork-tenderloin.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	52700

Very nice. Very filling.

Comment

Not surprised that it all got eaten...looks great! Do your remember how look it took at 225F to get to an IT of 140F?

Comment

Very nice, that looks tasty

Comment

About 1 hour 45 minutes.

Comment

Just did this myself actually, I was surprised 1 by the pinkness and 2 by the lack of penetration by the rub. I know it isn't supposed to penetrate far but man it did not go in hardly at all.

Comment

• mgaretz
              mgaretz commented
              Editing a comment
              They don't. Just the salt in them.

Nice job Mark, that looks incredible! Thick tender boneless rack of ribs is what the reminds me of.

Comment

Nice job! Pork tenderloin is definitely a favorite of mine. Looks like you nailed the temp on that one!

Comment

Looks great Matt! We also like the MMD on lean cuts of pork like loins it has a good savoriness that works great with it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here