Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help...new to smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying hello the folks here already got you covered on the questions

Comment

When I first started here I read and followed meatheads every instructions. If his instructions said stop and drink a beer, then I did. So read his article first, and any hyper links, get everything in place, re read his article, then get to cooking. Like previous posts have said, when in doubt about something, don’t feel embarrassed and post the question no matter how small or stupid you think it is. you will be surprised how fast you will get a response. you can think of this forum as a 24 hour 7 days a week emergency food hotline full of experienced master cookers. This is by far the best "customer " service hotline that I’ve ever delt with.
      Rember, if you do a cook and tell us about it and post with no pictures, then the cook officially didn’t happen.
      So sit back, enjoy, learn and welcome to the family

you posted your first question at 1136 am and 11 mins later you had a detailed answer. See what I mean on customer service?
      Last edited by Nuke em; May 27, 2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here