Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Said...

Bwahahahahaha

Comment

There is honestly nothing there

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        He's probably like me, when the doctor speaks I stop listening!

I hope he said everything is ok.

Comment

I want his phone number

Comment

Dr. is a man (or woman) of few words.

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            I can see the flank coming.......but what the heck. Woman?

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know what I was thinking, ofelles. Better get that flak jacket on.

If I recall correctly, this is what the OP posted:

Click image for larger version

Name:	pork seafood.png
Views:	169
Size:	436.7 KB
ID:	991201

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Neat. Been eating 2 pounds of boiled shrimp last two days. Got a rack of back ribs in the fridge. Debating whether to run the pellet with a generator (elect. keeps going out) or Smoke Vault.

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Jerod Broussard that is a no brainer. Running the generator for 5+ hours wastes 4-5 gallons of gas or more, versus running the Smoke Vault on propane or NG for the same length of time. Go with the Smoke Vault.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here