Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1st low and slow cook (using the Slow N Sear)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea thanks I found the link based on the label on your picture. Kind of expensive, I'm sure it's good pork but a bit too much for me.

• GadjetGriller
    commented on 's reply
    I didnt put the starter cube in the right spot. so it took a little while for it to come up to temp but once there is was steady at 250 ish So pretty happy with it.

• GadjetGriller
    commented on 's reply
    heres a link to the package I got:
    Get the best of Bone-In Pork from Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork with this sample pack.

here is the web site to just look around:
    We have the most amazing cuts of pork butt, bacon, ham, pork belly, pork chops, BBQ, Salami, and much more.

• Omega-Man
    replied
    WOW! Why don't mine ever look that good!

Leave a comment:

• Bigjamoke
    replied
    Wow they look amazing

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    They look nothing short of amazing! I love the 'fatty' look, and they seem a bit thicker too. I'm a big fan of pork in general, and Cheshire farms puts out some good stuff. Awesome bark/crust in that rib shot!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    I like wibs too! What about me?

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Mmmm good.

Leave a comment:

• Black99vette
    replied
    We need smell-o-vision on the internet (well, for food at least).

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Brother, those look fabulous!!!
    I can only imagine how good they musta tasted!

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Looks great! I’m gonna have to loosen my wallet up one day for some heritage meat.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Looks great Gadjet! Good to see you cooking again!

Leave a comment:

• JCGrill
    replied
    I just ate and those have me drooling.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Great lookin' ribs.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Nice work!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here