Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative uses for rib tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat50
    replied
    I actually buy cryovac packages of rib tips often. They are cheaper than most other ribs, and are very versatile. I can do several recipes at once to have a wide variety of ribs to eat. If those close to me find out I'm cooking this way, I tend to have "unexpected" visitors, side dishes in hand(of course..lol). When money is tight, they are one of the best values going. Even if money is not tight, they are tasty, and I really like them.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Smoke em and eat em. IMO they are the best part of a rib.

edit: Not real creative but a true fact
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; January 3, 2015, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr ROK
    started a topic Creative uses for rib tips

Creative uses for rib tips

What are some of you guys/gals favorite/creative uses for rib tips when cleaning up spare ribs?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here