Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you stuff into your Fatty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you stuff into your Fatty

Inspired by
    fracmeister I'm gonna smoke a fatty next week.

What is your favorite thing to stuff inside the sausage?

Level up your grilling skills with our flavorful recipes! Our easy-to-follow instructions and helpful tips guarantee impressive results every time.

Comment

Hay! Wait a second. Are you calling my wife a .......................... oh. never mind.😚

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you just go there? Why, yes, I believe you just did!

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure seems that way!

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        I was headed that way, but since HawkerXP has already blazed the trail I'll just move along. Nothing more to see here folks.

A couple of cheddar cheese sticks works pretty well for something quick and easy.

Comment

I stuff mine with red bell, green bell, onion, mushrooms, whatever rub you like, bbq sauce, shredded cheddar and whatever else i can find. Those are usually the go to's

Comment

I have never done a fatty guess it’s about time I do.

Comment

I've found it funny that this isn't more of a topic over here... over on one of the "other forums" that I used to go to and now only rarely visit, the "fatty" topic is almost an obsession. I mean, those guys have posted THOUSANDS of their fatties in various permutations. I personally have only done a couple, and I think I posted one there, but it's just funny to me how the "focus" of the various forums (fora?) are so different.

Anyways, smoke on!

Comment

To me, a fatty is something I just throw in there along with whatever else I'm cooking that day, if I have some extra space. I'm guessing that's the case with most other people, so it's not really the focus of the day's activities and is soon forgotten.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180203_113519.jpg Views:	2 Size:	3.70 MB ID:	451278

Comment

• DogFaced PonySoldier
                  DogFaced PonySoldier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow, that's a great idea! I'd seen people do scrambled eggs in them to make a breakfast fatty, but never seen whole hard boiled eggs!

• BourBonQ
                  BourBonQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DogFaced PonySoldier these are a big hit in my house for sure. My redneck take on Scotch eggs. I sprinkle with MMD and baste with a sweet and savory honey-syrup-mustard-worcestershire concoction.

I did one with smoked sausage cut into long strips, pepper jack cut the same way and some sautéed onions. Was good. My nieces, age 4 6 and 8 thought it was best thing ever.

Comment

jalepenos, jack cheese, and sometimes boudan.

Comment

Sauteed onions peppers spinach and crumbled cooked bacon... I use a mildly spicy italian sausage and thin bacon...rolled out a bit to make it a touch thinner so it all cooks nicely crispy by the time the middle reaches 160F

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here