Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes simple is perfect...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes simple is perfect...

A light Friday schedule allowed me to stay home and nurse a bit of a cold that's been whooping my butt this week. finally got a bit hungry so I baked some of the bacon I made a couple weeks back to make myself a sammich. Pure deliciousness.
    Attached Files

Love me a BLT but I can’t have the bread. 😡

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I eat a lot of meat between lettuce.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      I *WANT* the bread, but have been abstaining since Jan 2. That, along with sugar, processed foods, etc (Whole 30). Since I lost 12 pounds in January I'll keep it up a bit longer. Lettuce wrapped hamburgers are my friend, along with lots of BBQ.

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I like lettuce wrap burgers. If we go to burger joint while we’re on the road we always order lettuce wrap burgers.

I also love a good BLT.

Comment

BLT, hold the T

Comment

• HorseDoctor
        HorseDoctor commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree on hold the T at this time of year. Love a BLT in the summer when the tomatoes are fresh from the garden, but the red rubber things they sell in the off season are inedible!!!

• Pirate Scott
        Pirate Scott commented
        Editing a comment
        Bacon Lettuce & Toast!

• xaugievike
        xaugievike commented
        Editing a comment
        agree that the T at this time of year leaves some to be desired.

Looking good and tasty. My sandwich is a BMT, hold the lettuce and extra mayo.

Comment

Good point and sammie! I haven't got that whooping cough yet, knock on a four leaf clover...

Comment

Looks great! Hope you feel better, might need a little Vitamin "B"(bourbon)to help out.

Comment

Hopefully your cold does not end up with what I thought was a cold 5 weeks ago. Agree on tomatoes only in the summer looks really good

Comment

5 strips? Boy that shows tremendous restraint. I’m impressed.

Comment

• xaugievike
                xaugievike commented
                Editing a comment
                they are fairly thick pieces :-)

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here