Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinning a pork loin at 10 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinning a pork loin at 10 degrees

I don't usually go outside when the temperature falls below 25, let alone cook outside. A houseful of granddaughters makes me look for things to do, so I wondered how a 3# bacon wrapped loin would fare on a rotisserie. At 10 degrees, my cookers under 3" of snow and a brisk wind out of the north made it interesting. I made a glaze by reducing some apple cider and the final product was approved by all of the ladies. This was my "coldest" cook yet and I'm ready to try something else. Happy N Y! Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_a04.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	430983

Yeah, that looks delicious! Happy New Year to you!

Comment

Great lookin' cook.

Comment

Yum Yum!!!!

Comment

Happy New Year! Great cook right there!

Comment

Love seeing all these cold weather cooks! That looks excellent!

Comment

Nice job. Even from Canada, I am a bit of a fair weather griller. Maybe anything above zero, 10 to 15 is better. When it gets below zero it is usually the indoor oven or the crock pot.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here