Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Root Beer & Bourbon Spiced, Bone-in, Spirl-Sliced Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Root Beer & Bourbon Spiced, Bone-in, Spirl-Sliced Ham

First of all, I can't thank Meathead and all the other contributors to this wonderful forum enough. Each visit here provides me with endless ideas and insights. All of which, over the past several years, have led to significantly-improved-cooking skills.

This link https://www.evernote.com/l/APJkM8CRp...ZEBhYHkrtqmXqQ , will take you to my latest entry into my cooking journal, related to a Root Beer and Bourbon, Spiral Ham Cook.

PS: The picture shown at the top of the Journal, is an actual picture of this cook.

Enjoy!

Doc Smoke J.Y.D.

The link seems broke.

Comment

You are correct....I apologize. Here is the correct link...https://www.evernote.com/l/APIbHUAo9...flmcIzPgiPbOf4

Comment

I will have to give that a try next time I do a ham. Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here