Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston butt, my first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job, looks great. I never thought of doing it on the rotisserie.

Comment

VICTORY! Good lookin man!

Comment

Are you pleased?

Comment

Looks great from here!

Comment

Yes sir you gotta be happy! And so are those eating this with you!

Comment

Great looking pork right there. What did your internal temp end up at when you pulled it?

Comment

Success suits you well! I so freeking want that bark/exterior fatty piece. Yeah buddy!! Whoop,whoop!

Comment

Looks good - I can almost taste it from those pics (but there's a big gap between almost tasting and actually tasting).

Comment

Dude, is that a Barbecue Stacker you have there? Do tell...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve R. View Post
                      Dude, is that a Barbecue Stacker you have there? Do tell...
                      This is a Cajon bandit Rotisserie. Awesome piece of equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddio on the Patio View Post
                        Great looking pork right there. What did your internal temp end up at when you pulled it?
                        I didn't check sorry but at 3:30pm it was like 177°. I put it on at 11:00am and removed it at 6:00pm. Never had to add more fuel. At this point we had to get the other food ready. I wasn't too concerned. I just knew it was done enough for me. I couldn't get it down below 250° oven temp until the coals started running out. LOL but I could have pulled it for sandwiches when I removed it. It was fall apart good. The bone easily came out with my fingers so it could have been upwards of 195° or more. I just forgot to check. I was excited.
                        Last edited by Joetee; November 19, 2017, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudkat View Post
                          Yes sir you gotta be happy! And so are those eating this with you!
                          My wife doesn't like pork much but said this was the best tasting meat that I've cooked so far. She couldn't stop eating it.

Comment

• Mudkat
                            Mudkat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Priceless!

1.>Happy Wife = Happy Life
                          2.>Winner, winner, pork butt dinner!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here