Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butt on the Sns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures are worth 1000 words. It was fall apart tender and easy to pull. Lots of good flavor and just devoured. SNS delivers again. About the only thing that was different today, was it ran thru the KBB. I had to add charcoal twice...I mean I didn't fill it up, but I guess from running it at 250 instead of 225, it used more charcoal. No biggie with the hinged grates. I just tossed in a half chimney of KBB at about 8.5 hrs but that wasn't quite enough. But the SNS is so almost idiot proof. At 8.5 hrs I was watching them temp, and it started SLOWLY dropping. 250...then 245...235...225. I went out and popped the top and there might have been 3 coals still in the SNS....I was amazed it kept temp AND completely burned the charcoal. When I dumped some more in, I had to hit it with my instant torch to get them going, but it was overall a piece o cake. Speaking of which, our guest brought a homemade chocolate cake for dessert. We feasted last night!!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171021_182328.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.40 MB ID:	399339Click image for larger version  Name:	20171021_183435.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	399340
    Last edited by droopie69; October 22, 2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Niiiiice!

• kmhfive
      kmhfive commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful!

Next Sat. I am going to smoke a chuck and take some of it, cube it up and make chili!!!

Comment

• Deaf Arty
      Deaf Arty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeahhh! Smoked chuckle makes killer chili. Enjoy.

Thanks for making me hungry.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here