Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blasphemy Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mgaretz,

I was a bit surprised at the 7 hour cook time. I attributed it to the 3 hrs at 180F before going to 225F

Thoughts?

Comment

That's actually pretty fast. Mine took 7 hours at a steady 225F. See the thread here: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...my-pulled-pork

Comment

Did these tonight on the EX4 Smokefire. 225 for 2 hours, pulled and put in a bowl, poured Raspberry Chipotle over them and tossed. Back on the grill for 30 minutes. They were great. Rubbed them down with Worcestershire and seasoned with Memphis Dust and Oakridge Dominator.Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_5f1.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	139.9 KB ID:	888514Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_5f0.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	135.1 KB ID:	888513
        Last edited by wrgilb; July 30, 2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

The air has been so smoky here recently that I haven't wanted to fire up the smoker.

But I just wanted to remind everybody that I still have Blasphemy Ribs T-shirts available, now also in women's styles and men's XXL size.

Head over to the website to order and for more recipes.

Comment

New Year's Day Blasphemy Ribs, served with leftover pork fried rice from New Year's Eve. Fittingly, this is my 21st batch of Blasphemy Ribs (not counting numerous test batches).

Also wanted to reminds folks that Blasphemy Ribs T-Shirts are still available. Head over to the website to order and for more recipes. You would really help me out, especially in these times. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-plated21.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	967405

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close21.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	967406

Comment

• barebear
              barebear commented
              Editing a comment
              Yummy looking sauce --what is it ?

• mgaretz
              mgaretz commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweet Baby Ray's with an undercoating of Blasphemy Ribs Rub - which is based on Memphis Dust.

Another batch of Blasphemy Ribs. Served with corn, steamed in the husk.

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-plated22.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1052547

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close22b.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	1052546

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close22.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1052545

Comment

they really look great amigo

Comment

This sounds great! Trying it with my new pack of St Louis ribs on Sunday - I will update with how they turn out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here