Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blasphemy Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgaretz
    replied
    Finally remembered to re-shoot the smoke "ring" from the latest batch. This is from reheated leftovers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close16.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	768589

Leave a comment:

• ColonialDawg
    commented on 's reply
    You bet

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Slackin' on the job, eh?

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Cut into two rib sections. Salt. Grill until nicely browned, drizzle with garlic infused olive oil and lemon juice.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I am thinking about making it my computer wallpaper lol

• IowaGirl
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for commenting on this, klflowers, so I'd see this pic again. That was the perfect supper for a lovely evening on the deck. I need to do that again. Although with recent weather here in Iowa, it would have to be a rib supper eaten next to the woodstove.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    This is the pic that is making me want some ribs badly. I keep coming back to it. A month and a half almost later.

• ColonialDawg
    commented on 's reply
    Tuscan style? Please do tell.

• ColonialDawg
    replied
    Knock it off with the pics. I’m at work.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    You always make them look so delectable.

K.

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck!

• mgaretz
    replied
    Another batch of Blasphemy Ribs, served with broccoli. My usual shot of the smoke ring was all fuzzy, so not worth posting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-plated16.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	767632

Leave a comment:

• Luscombe
    replied

Got some on the grill now. They'll be done in 2h15m Click image for larger version

Name:	B Ribs -1.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	752150

Leave a comment:

• IowaGirl
    commented on 's reply
    My Mister thought they were pretty good too! I like making him happy. And the dogs happy. And my tummy happy. This meal made us all happy. Obviously.

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    Those look pretty awesome!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here