Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blasphemy Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck on your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery

• mgaretz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Kathryn (and everybody else). Please do make some BRs in my honor. Be sure to post pic!

• jgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Best wishes!! Hope all goes well.

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    mgaretz Aha! The baby back expert is going to submit to the grown-up back expert! Best to you.
    Last edited by Dr. Pepper; January 7, 2020, 06:21 PM.

• BillCIII
    replied
    Good looking ribs.Bet they really taste good.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Best of luck with the surgery ... and be sure to heed the good advice already given (you know ... about doing what they tell you. physical therapy, etc.). Just remember ... no pics ... then it didn't happen ...

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Prayers are with you. Back surgery always makes me nervous.all though I had good results.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Any kind of "major" surgery is no fun. Do what they say. Get out of that hospital ASAP. Do your physical therapy. Looking forward to hear your hot nurse giving sponge bath stories. sorry that just slipped out. pbc...?

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Our prayers go with you for a speedy recovery Mark !!!

• troymeister
    replied
    mgaretz I hope all goes well with your surgery. I feel your pain. I had back surgery last year so I know how it feels. Aint no fun.

Anyway speedy recovery and best wishes. I look forward to seeing your cooks in the very near future. Troy

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    I'm wishing you best! My dad had pretty major back surgery a bit over a year ago. Since you be on pretty heavy pain meds for the days following the surgery, I won't do Blasphemy Ribs until you can appreciate the photos.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Hope the surgery goes well. We need you back - as the father of this blasphemy rib thing, your pics always make me get up and get a slab going.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Here's hoping that the surgery goes well and that your recovery is as fast and as pain-free as possible. A major surgery is always a cause for concern, so know that I'm thinking of you and cheering you on. I'll make some Blasphemy Ribs in your honor while you're away from your smoker.

Best wishes,
    Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    I was hoping to make some Blasphemy Ribs yesterday as my last batch before my upcoming back surgery (Jan 8th - tomorrow as I type this), but alas I was out of baby backs, so I made meatloaf! Anyway, the surgery is pretty major so I won't be able to do any cooking for a while. But I'll be lurking so don't forget to post your cooks here and for goodness sake try this recipe if you haven't yet!

Leave a comment:

• crazytown3
    commented on 's reply
    They look great! And there is nothing wrong with sampling the wares before serving. Sometimes my wife will ask me why I'm not eating with the rest of the family. Answer: I've already eaten.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here