Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less

Blasphemy Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rodkeary
    commented on 's reply
    I do mine on the 22" Weber kettle without water in the S&S and they are awesome.

• BFlynn
    commented on 's reply
    I have done them with a water pan in the WSM and without a water pan in the PBC. Both turned out well.

• lbyer
    replied
    Maybe I missed, but do you use a water pan when using this method?

Leave a comment:

• MTurney
    replied
    Way to think outside the box, love it. Awesome name too 👍

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    My Fourth of July batch of Blasphemy Ribs. Served with roasted Brussels sprouts.

Reminding y'all that Blasphemy Ribs T-Shirts want to be worn by you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-plated20.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	875773

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close20.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	875772

Name:	blasphemy-ribs-close20b.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	875771

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    commented on 's reply
    It’s because I have to buy the blanks onesie twosie and not in bulk. The shirts cost a little more and the shipping to get them to me kills. I actually only break even on those.

• jlazar
    commented on 's reply
    Surprised at the price increase for the XXL and women's shirts. Now 30% higher than Nike tshirts at Academy.

• mgaretz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Shipping today!

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Just ordered one!

• mgaretz
    replied
    Just wanted to remind everyone that Blasphemy Ribs T-Shirts are ready to ship. A lot of you said you wanted them, but so far no one here has bought one.

https://blasphemyribs.com/swag/

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    replied
    OK, the One Truth of Blasphemy Ribs is that you have to cook one slab per person. They are so freakin' amazing that you will eat one slab by yourself. Here is a slab cooked on the KBQ (all gone now) pictured with homemade Texas HotGuts and smoked Mac N' Cheese. I used the Blasphemy Rib Rub and a blend of 2/3 of Meathead 's Kansas City BBQ sauce and a Korean BBQ sauce that I found here (but can't find the link to right now). Yum!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	blasphemy_ribs6-21-20.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	866999
    Last edited by 58limited; June 21, 2020, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    I have added Men's XXL shirts as well as women's style shirts, so they are now available for purchase, but they take a few extra days as I don't keep these shirts in stock. https://blasphemyribs.com/swag/

Click image for larger version  Name:	blasphemy-shirt-mockup-womens.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.5 KB ID:	857892
    Last edited by mgaretz; June 6, 2020, 01:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    replied
    Dad has a WSM that hasn't used in a while bc "ribs take too long" and "grilling is easier".
    To be fair, the man knows his way around a grill.

But I'm going to fire that baby up tomorrow and give the blasphemy ribs a try.

Pics to come......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BFlynn; June 6, 2020, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    Just a quick note to let everyone know that if you are proud of your blasphemy, you can tell the world (ok, maybe just your family right now) with a Blasphemy Ribs T-Shirt. Order here: https://blasphemyribs.com/swag/

Name:	blasphemy-shirt-mockup.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	857454

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Great call! My spinach must always be accompanied by meat to!

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Meat-Up in Memphis