Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Asked For ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post my friend!

Comment

Just pulled the ribs. They were cracking nicely at the 5 hour mark. They’re in the oven, wrapped, at 170 for about 30 minutes. About to cook the chicken breasts and Brussels sprouts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	237D0B2A-0D22-4ECC-8B20-A5D5B2F5DA39.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	395894

Comment

• Jon Solberg
        Jon Solberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome shiners! They looks amazing.

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m hesitating to say much about them right this second. Don’t wanna jinx myself :-)

And look who’s out there checking to see if a bone hit the ground .... Click image for larger version

Name:	8746C70F-2D87-42A9-B42B-7CD569CAC349.jpeg
Views:	102
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	395899

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya gotta love the pups. Don’t know what I would do without them. Great cook so far. Keep the pics coming.

Looks like you will be eating good tonight! Great job!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Those ribs look great!

Comment

Well, these ribs were really good. So was the potato salad my wife made. They really could have used 30 more minutes, I think. My wife prefers them with a bit more of the fat rendered. BUT for a spur of the moment, grab the ribs and toss em on the smoker ..... awesome. And just goes to show that you should just go enjoy cooking food more often. :-)

Click image for larger version  Name:	590209FE-BE8F-4CF2-AA60-EF1CC464F3B7.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	663.2 KB ID:	396379

Comment

• MBMorgan
                MBMorgan commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! Congrats ...

way to go score points while eating great looking Ribs , o Thanks for checking to see how things are going ecowper and as soon as I heal (infection again) I will be on the Kettle P.M. me and I'll let you in on the rest of the health story

Comment

Great job ecowper Those little babies look very juicy. I guess going back to the basics is a good thing

Comment

Very nice. Tasty looking sides also.

Comment

Awesome. I always try to enjoy cooking, even when it's not outside. It's one area I feel like I can relax and be as creative (or not) as I want to be. This is a good reminder that 'by the book' is fine, but not at the expense of why we do it at all. Because come on, if it was just about filling your belly we can find faster ways to do it. Glad you got so much enjoyment from this one.

Comment

How the heck did I miss this thread? Hope it was satisfying for you brother ecowper

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here