Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 18 hours of labor another set of twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing. What's the rub? I have a hard time getting that color bark on my Rec Tec!

Comment

• customtrim
      customtrim commented
      Editing a comment
      Basically mmd but i add lawerys sweet and spicy to it, it is salt free

Wonderful!

Comment

Why are they referred to as "Mexicans"?

Comment

• customtrim
        customtrim commented
        Editing a comment
        They are from Mexico. Two of them are working on becoming citizens,
        Last edited by customtrim; October 18, 2017, 05:47 PM.

• Cheef
        Cheef commented
        Editing a comment
        Uhh-because they are Mexican?
        Is this a test question? I always clinch on test questions.

• troymeister
        troymeister commented
        Editing a comment
        The question is: Why should ethnicity matter?

troymeister the whole point of my post was to show what i was cooking and to give a little detail about my lunch i get to have. If i would have said i get to eat some authentic international food that you wont find in a restaurant everyone would have wanted to know what kind of food it was, so when i referred to them as mexicans it was a reference to the food, if they were Chinese, German ,Native American it would not mean anything except for the type of food i was eating

Comment

I get where you are coming from now. I didn't see your clarification with HouseHomey. Never the less I felt the question should at least be asked. I am working an ungodly night shift (5:30PM to 1:30AM) and I just threw a butt on para la mañana. Buenas noches.

Comment

• customtrim
          customtrim commented
          Editing a comment
          👍👍

Unfortunately the lunches had to stop someone got there panties in a bunch and complained about something so we are not allowed to do it anymore. There last meal from me was homemade pastrami reuben sandwiches of course they had to add a homemade hotsauce as the dressing

Comment

• kmhfive
          kmhfive commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry the lunches are gone. I still bring stuff in for my crew periodically. Maybe you can do it again in a month or two.

Hope you can share these get togethers again soon customtrim ! I'd like to see the pics of the shared meals! I've always felt if we could wrap the world in cheddar and bacon we'd immediately solve it's problems but if we have to do it one plate at a time I'm all for it!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here