Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redemption..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redemption..

... Chopped v2. 1 hour brine, Half hour duress of hickory and mesquite, reverse sear, light sauce.
    Attached Files

Served..
    Attached Files

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous!

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome photography, I'm sure the food was as good !!

Looks good!

Comment

You and fuzzydaddy need to go into business as food photographers. I am not kidding. The way you both capture the essence of moisture, texture and colors always blows me away.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the kind words tbob4. FlaBouy I'm in northwest Florida so I have North Florida lighting too...maybe you're onto something!

• FlaBouy
        FlaBouy commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a sister and brother in law that lives in your neck of the woods... south of the train trestle/I-10 bridge crossing Escambia Bay.. I take my boat that way from time to time...

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I'm sitting there counting small pieces of chopped garlic and what appears to be flecks of rosemary wondering what else is in that delicious looking seasoning. As was said your textural shots make the food look so much more enticing. Again kudos to you sir !!

Very nice brother.

Hey check out what showed up at work today. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1265.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	382220Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1268.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	382221

Comment

• FlaBouy
        FlaBouy commented
        Editing a comment
        You are hereby obligated to post video of those razors slicing paper filets... Let me know how you like the balance on that chef.. I use the hell out of the 6 for veggies

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here