Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork Belly Burnt Ends and Pork Loin...plus a picture of where the magic happens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Belly Burnt Ends and Pork Loin...plus a picture of where the magic happens...

My sister came to visit this wee so I had to do it up right for her...so I fixed my pork belly Burnt ends and Pork loin...

Burnt ends were fixed using Malcolm Reeds recipe, with some modifications to his glaze...

The Pork Loin was dry brined and injected with Chris Lily's injection then covered in mustard and Memphis Dust...gave it a quick glaze with some of the glaze from the burnt ends...

Also, here is a picture of my cooking area...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0043.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	381581

Name:	IMG_0044.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	381580

Name:	IMG_0045.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	381582

Name:	IMG_0449.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	381583

Mighty tasty lookin'.

Comment

OKJ strikes again!!!!
      I Love yer new Bandera!!!
      "Please, sir, I want some more."

Comment

• clb239
        clb239 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't tried the Bandera yet...I've done a burn in and seasoning run...want to do a couple of the mods then I will do some practice runs, biscuit tests, etc...

Wasn't on the plan to buy but $89 was too good to pass up...

A PBC is still at the top of the list for the next attempt to satisfy the MCS...
        Last edited by clb239; September 17, 2017, 03:28 PM.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool!
        Thanks fer gettin' me up to speed!

Gotta love an offset vertical.

Great lookin' cook!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Nice cook. Nice cooker!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here