Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rib Prep -Remove the Membrane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rib Prep -Remove the Membrane!

How to use a cat fish skinner to remove the membrane from ribs less than one minute per rib. Listed as one of the techniques by Amazing Ribs and demonstrated here by my husband. Actually, he told someone about this 20 years ago and when we got our smoker that friend reminded him of it! Easy peasy! Copy/paste this in your browser and look. I had to upload to Google because YouTube wasn't working with it and I can't upload the link as directed here. Let me know if it doesn't work for you and I will make sure I fix it. https://goo.gl/7eqrCA

I clicked and it took me stright there. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanx for the info and video.

Comment

Yes, those tongs work great, I saw Myron Mixon uses those too (took a cooking class for him). Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Dang I got a pair of those is my tackle box

Comment

• Craigar
            Craigar commented
            Editing a comment
            As a matter fact so do I, but I can't find my tackle box. I must have let the kids "borrow" it awhile back. Oh well, I will keep on using paper towels for now.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here