Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Meal Ribs w/ SNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Meal Ribs w/ SNS

I cooked up two racks of St Louis style ribs. I prefer these over baby backs just beacause they usually have more meat. I used Sweet Baby Rays. My wife loves this sauce.

First time using the SnS for ribs. The temperature held nicely. Definitely figuring out the setting for low n slow on the Weber kettle.

The family was happy. My daughters boyfriend came over after dinner and had a few. He was impressed.

Said he he did not know I could cook this well. I told him look at my waist line.
    Attached Files

Does that mean your waistline was small, and exhibited an innate desire to cook great Q? Or something else?

Comment

Great lookin' ribs.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

St. Louis rules. If I want gobs of loin meat I go by loin, then attempt to make that stuff taste good with gobs of other stuff not named loin.

Comment

I agree st loui is my go to cut just cause of meat. Looking good!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just What DWCowles Said! You Gotta Love a Gent of Few but Well Placed Words!
                From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Waistline? In that case I am an expert! Love SBR

Comment

My wife and daughter will not use ketchup but both will use SBR.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here