Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Louis ribs

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1643.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	345714 Made St. Louis ribs yesterday on the Weber 22” with the SnS plus. Five hours of 225° finished with The Shed Sweet and Spicy Vinegar sauce.

Looks great!!! To bad I don't have a "smell" button on my computer. Even though I have other smokers (BGE & Barrel House cooker) this picture makes me just about ready to splurge for an SnS for my Weber Performer. Looking forward to cooking BBQ during the cooler weather (100 degrees today).

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool - me too, Boss!

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like when the iPhone was introduced. Apple sold you something you didn't realize you needed and had to have. The SnS you need. You just don't know you need it yet.

Those look delicious!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

They look great! What temp did you cook them at?

Comment

• NortheastAl
          NortheastAl commented
          Editing a comment
          225°. I used Weber charcoal and had a bit of a time keeping it on the money. Once it takes off it is hard to bring back under control

Super!

Comment

Nice Job! Those Ribs look terrific!

Comment

lovely...

Comment

Mighty fine looking ribs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lo-N-Slo View Post
                Looks great!!! To bad I don't have a "smell" button on my computer. Even though I have other smokers (BGE & Barrel House cooker) this picture makes me just about ready to splurge for an SnS for my Weber Performer. Looking forward to cooking BBQ during the cooler weather (100 degrees today).
                The SnS is only way to go. I didn't realize how good it was until I got it. I never take it out and use it for burgers, dogs steaks and chops.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here