Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early morning start with the butts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early morning start with the butts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1492252333605.jpg Views:	1 Size:	7.61 MB ID:	305113 I like these two. I think they have great marbling in them. Unfortunately they're b/o, but at $1.05 /lb, I'm not apposed to a little twine.
    Last edited by Company2BBQ; April 15, 2017, 08:06 AM.

I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Comment

• Company2BBQ
      Company2BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, hey me too!

Nothing beats the smell of early morning wood and meat smoking outside

Comment

• Company2BBQ
      Company2BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't agree with you more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1492255121470-1.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	305120 GMG DB is all warmed up. Thermo Smoke is working, Lets get this party started. We're going to rub one with MMD and the other w/ Southern Succor.

Comment

• Smoking77
      Smoking77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I woke up around the same time to a crying baby and no coffee in the house. I like your morning better. Have fun!

Lookin' good. More pics please.

Comment

Looks like the beginnin' of a Great Saturday!!!!

Comment

• Company2BBQ
      Company2BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir!. One of my daughter's is getting married at the end of May and I told her I would cater. These are the last of 4 with different rubs, I'll mail them to her in Idaho so she can decide which two she wants and then I have to smoke 100#s of butts by May 27. Going to be interesting.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like the beginnin' of a Great Saturday!!!!
      Corrected >>>>More like the beginnin' of An Epic Adventure!!!!
      Congrats, lookin' forward to hearin' more, as this cook progresses!

​ We've hit the stall. I don't think I'll push through this time, just let 'em ride it out. Bark is just starting to settle in. I'll take 'em to probe tender and get 'em wrapped w/ a little Stubbs pork juice in the bottom and get these kids in the faux cambro for 2 hrs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here