Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the cook begin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations and Happy 60th! You've just given me inspiration for what to do for my 60th later this year!

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Man, that's a great cook DWCowles! Love those ribs ... and the chicken ain't half bad, either ;-) Happy Birthday to you

Comment

Happy Birthday! Awesome Pics! Great to have an occasion to use all your toys!

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and yes it was fun cooking on the Lang, Kamado Joe, Rec Tec and the PBC all at the same time

Happy birthday DW the food looks amazing!!!!

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Dude!!!!! First of all, way to go on getting to the six-o and being the fun barbecue rock star that you are!

Then, you add to the epic status by cooking yourself a fabulous bunch of complements from all the assembled friends who came out to join in the birthday celebration!

Happy birthday DWCowles !!!

Comment

Great looking food, there, DW! Happy 60th (you know that's 420 dog years, right? )

Comment

Happy Birthday! Is that Shirley rig your present you yourself? I know you have to wait on it but I am really looking forward to seeing what you turn out on that rig.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks tbob4 no not really I just want a bigger smoker and it will probably be my last

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the you said probably! I can say probably my last here but I have to say definitely my last at home.

Wow, I missed this thread, that is inspirational! Happy birthday DWCowles, and wishing you many more years of showing us amateurs how it's done.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

This Epic Cook is total justification fer MCS, folks... take note, please!!!
    Might keep things better at home, with th' Treasury Dept, SWMBO, CFO, etc.
    Jus' Sayin'!!!
    Cain't kill an ol hillbilly fer tryin'!!!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 6, 2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

just...damn. very jealous. I hope you had a great birthday!

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks and yes I had a great time

A stick burner expert with a Kamado... sleeping through the night as your cooker chugs along at 235°. It's nice to have that option.👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here