Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the bacon is ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the bacon is ready

Got the kj going up to temps 225 , planningon the first smoke with 3 pieces of apple then cool the bacon down in a ice bath and smoke again with 3 more pieces, 6lbs of bacon . Hoping it turns out ok. Any last minute help or recommendations is appreciated being first time doing bacon

I don't have any advice/recommendations but I'm looking forward to the finished photos.

Comment

Waiting with bated breath!!!
    Best of Luck!

Comment

We're with you. You're gonna love this!

Comment

Tip: eat all the bacon yourself. It's that good.

Comment

The bacon is back on for the second smoke

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            This here post caused Pavlovian Response!!!
            Been tryin' t' hold back, but ya got me at last!!!
            Must be th temporal contiguity catchin' up

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr. Bones patience all good things come to those who wait. By the way nice hat must of had a birthday, happy birthday sir

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            customtrim yup turned double nickels Tuesday, many thanks, Sir, fer them kind words.
            Oh, I am,if anything, [b]patient.[/b
            I just hate waitin' LOL!
            rubbin' my lucky hog's tooth. I kin' do this.

Seriously, I can't wait to see the results.
          If comes out as good as it sounds you just might force me to heal a little faster so I can try my own.

Comment

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            Steve B i hope you recover quickly regardless of how it turns out

@Mr.Bones tbob4 SteveB EdF scottranda pics under new thread

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here