Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cook in over a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First cook in over a month

Havent been able to fire up the grill since the first weekend in January.

Tonight's cook is some baby backs and pit beans. Both with MMD.

Before pics...I'll post the results later....

Attached Files

Looks good! I've got two racks of baby backs hanging on the PBC as we speak. Wish I had cast iron beans! Good luck!

Comment

Yes, indeed......

Comment

Dinner is going to be good for you!

Comment

In an effort to pretend to be healthy I have some cucumbers and onions marinating in Italian dressing.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Final Results...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0012.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	274929Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0014.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	274930Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0013.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	274931

Comment

• Storlok
                Storlok commented
                Editing a comment
                Smoked Ribs and Smoked Beans. Does it get any better than that? No, I didn't think so. It looks awesome, and I know it was an amazing meal. Hey, you know, I bet they were , wait for it, Amazing Ribs!!

Great looking cook! Awesome bark on those ribs. Nice Griswold you got there too. Is that a #6?

Comment

• clb239
                clb239 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks...I basted the ribs with some bone suckin sauce and put them over the coals for a few minutes...

Close on the cast iron...it is a Wagner #6...

I am a big cast iron fan...

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahhhh got ya. I was trying to zoom in on the number but i couldn't quite read it. IF you like Cast iron check out my thread on Electrolysis. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ctrolysis-bath

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Great lookin' Food, Nice CI, as well!!! Wagner #6!!!
                Cast Iron Rules!!!

Big thumbs up!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here