Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get the ribs ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get the ribs ready

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0164.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	23365 Now its time to get these bad boys ready...

It ought to be good eats at your house tomorrow night!

Comment

I hate weekends I have to work. Everybody always has so much fun and I'm stuck here...

Comment

• Jon Solberg
        Jon Solberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude, all I can say is Thanks for being there. What you got going on the weekends is flippin important! just sayin

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Jon! We all help the world go 'round in our own way don't we.

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
      I hate weekends I have to work. Everybody always has so much fun and I'm stuck here...
      So quit. I mean you wouldn't have any funds to do what you want but, heck, so what. Work is good, it makes you appreciate the other things in your life!! And think of all the folks you help at work.
      Last edited by Marauderer; October 5, 2014, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Bad advice Barry. I prefer to drool at the computer, and then I'll be off next weekend.

• Marauderer
        Marauderer commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, I made my point didn't I. You need to wear a bib so you don't short out your keyboard. Since I have come to the "Pit Nation" I have had to do that. I am on my second keyboard.

OK DW, how many racks and is there any butts or brisket to go with them?? And are they all just for you or are you going to share? IMWTK.

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        There are six racks and yes I also doing a brisket. Of course I will share.

• Marauderer
        Marauderer commented
        Editing a comment
        You are a good man DW!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0171.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	23784 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0172.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	23785 And the finish product

Comment

Very nice! Is there a glaze or sauce on at the end?

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          No sauce...I like dry ribs so I can put my homemade bbq sauce on at the table

Nicely done.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here