Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking Dead pulled pork on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking Dead pulled pork on.

Getting ready for Walking Dead viewing party. 14lbs of pulled pork on green mountain Daniel Boone with hickory pellets. Shooting for 1-2 pm done time and faux cambro until dinner. Who will Negan whack. M

Enjoy the new episode, happy cooking on the GMDB! Pics would be a plus!

Comment

13 hours in letting the gmdb do all the worrying while I slept. 163 IT so got some time to bark up until ~203c. Usually a 9pm start time gets me done well before dinner with a good few hours in faux Cambro. More pics to come. M Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	232519

Comment

Lookin' good, Mitchl !!! Them fellers oughtta start barkin' up nice-like. Th' lil' one already is! Yummy!

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

By walking dead I thought you were staying up all night to cook.

Comment

• DWCowles
            DWCowles commented
            Editing a comment
            I watched for em zombies when I'm doing the all night cooking thing Jerod Broussard so I can shoot em in the head but ain't seen em in my neck of the woods.

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Hehe. Might wanna try Sasquatch, try beef jerky for bait DWCowles

• Mitchl
            Mitchl commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I did get up at five to check my babies. Checking on meat is hard habit to break.

17 hours 196 IT. Getting so close. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0309.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	454.8 KB
ID:	232635

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            You may want to check probe tenderness.

Beautiful

Comment

• Mitchl
            Mitchl commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. Looking forward to tasting. The wait will be worth it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0310.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	442.7 KB
ID:	232673Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0311.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	232674 Pulled 17 hours. Faux Cambro for a hour or two before pull. And they say you can't get bark will pellet smokers. Regarding Walking Dead premier, who do you think Negan will take out? M

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks yummy an' Bark-a-licious! Nice job!

Did you make any Zombie Blood Homemade Ketchup?

I think Neegan is gonna kill Abraham and Glenn. Just a guess. It's recording, gonna watch after football. Nice looking cook!!!!!

Comment

You better bust out a lot of sauce and some bloody marys for this episode. . It ended 90 minutes ago here and my heart rate is just now getting to where I can possibly go on to bed.

Comment

Game in overtime. GRRRRR

Comment

• GadjetGriller
                GadjetGriller commented
                Editing a comment
                What a wild game that was though!! Comedy of errors! neither team could step up. I don't watch the walking dead, I'm a Game of thrones guy! Enjoy the new season!

Just watched season 7/1. What a load ... that was the worst waste of time ever. AMC just lost a formerly dedicated viewer ... now back to the PBC for late night entertainment ...

Comment

• Northside Brian
                Northside Brian commented
                Editing a comment
                MBMorgan , what didnt you like about it? I thought it was an incredible episode.

"what didnt you like about it?"

Northside Brian - Chalk it up to nothing more than personal taste, I guess. The actors are still fantastic but the premise of the show has shifted so far from what it was originally that I just don't find it entertaining anymore. I wish that weren't the case ... but sadly, it is for me. Maybe one of these days when Netflix picks up season 7, I'll give it another shot.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here