Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teaching the next generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    They look great. The memories made here will last a lifetime.

Leave a comment:

• HorseDoctor
    replied
    Looks awesome! Well done to the both of you!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    That's awesome. Not just the cook, which looks great, but the quality time you guys get to spend together. This day and age not a lot of families have that. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    That looks wonderful! I'm glad your daughter is interested in learning the ways of the grill.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    That is really special and a very tasty meal. Well done! My son is in his 30s and slowly warming up to the idea of learning more. I recently bought him the new magnet and I think he's getting curious. Maybe one day soon we'll cook together.

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    This was the first time she has done ribs. I've had her monitor the fire a number of times for pork butts and she knows what probe tender means. If she goes hungry in the future it won't be my fault.

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    Well, at least someone likes your cooking.

• Breadhead
    replied
    Great job Pops... There aren't many 17 year old humans that can pull that cook off in that type of cooker. You're preparing her for an enjoyable life. She will be able to bring friends and family together by creating great settings around her BBQ skills. When she meets a HWMO she must let him know... Keep away from my smokers and grills.😡

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the dogs didn't give her a choice.

• tbob4
    replied
    Very impressed. Did she share well?

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Good cook ... Great daughter. Congrats, man!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats on having a daughter that wants to cook at all these days, and it looks like you taught her well ~ Ron

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    If I can teach her to tame a COS she can cook on anything.

• DWCowles
    replied
    Looks like she got all the help she needs without our help. Also it looks like she follows directions from her father/teacher
    Last edited by DWCowles; September 18, 2016, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    That is a heck of lesson... well done... now you just need to get her a AR Pitmaster membership for her 18th birthday and she will be well on her way.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here