Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last meal ribs on a Traeger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last meal ribs on a Traeger

Doing ribs on the Traeger and wonder how long I should keep it on smoke before increasing to 225. Any suggestions?

What is your smoke temp on that rig? 175ish? If so I'd give it a half hour. Others may go longer but I get wiggy when the fluctuation drops the cooker temp down.
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 21, 2016, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Yeah, about 175. Did two hours and cranked up the temp. Looking forward to see how they turn out

Comment

• Jon Solberg
        Jon Solberg commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm looking forward to hearing. Btw. You inspired my to throw some spares on a pellet today. Thank you
        Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 21, 2016, 07:47 AM.

They turned out good, not perfect. They fell of the bone to easy and lot sweet enough to my taste. But, both slabs are almost(juhuu, lunch tomorrow) gone and everybody happy. Know what to do next time around

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here